Search in progress Please wait a moment
Rechercher et réserver vos prochaines vacances
summer from 31/08/2019 to 02/05/2020
Come to Lacanau for an Atlantic holiday
For a holiday between ocean, lake and forest to surf, ride the cycling trails, discover protected marine landscapes and quite simply let yourself be guided by an enthusiastic team! 500m from the centre of Lacanau Océan, the holiday residence is based in a pleasant flower garden, on the edge of the dunes with direct access to the ocean.
• 39 accommodation units for 4 to 5 pers. consisting of 2 bedrooms, terrace or balcony.
• 8 bedrooms for 2 to 3 pers., all with terrace or balcony.
Number of accessible accommodation units: 2 disabled bedrooms
Disabled bedrooms are very small (approx 8m2). Wheelchair use is possible but a bit complicated! Accessible bathroom. Small terrace not very accessible in a wheelchair. Ground floor bedrooms.
The layout of the village does not allow easy access to the various communal areas.
No, but provisional arrangements can be possible for one space only.
The swimming-pool is not accessible.
Quite rare and users in wheelchairs do not find the structure particularly accessible.
MARK (On a scale of 0 to 4):
2: NOT RECOMMENDED, BUT IN ANY CASE WHITH AN ACCOMPANYING PERSON
• bar with shady terrace, dining room (terrace catering in season), events room,
• Free WiFi (reception and bar)
• heated summer pool (mid-April to mid-September), children's playground, ping-pong, petanque, volleyball
• bike room
• children's club free for 3 months to 17 year-olds depending of the periods
• free adult events
VTF services with participation
• bike rental
• Introduction to surfing and surfing course, (in partnership with the surf schools) at discounted rates
VTF welcomes children of 3 months to -12 years old during French Easter and All Saints holidays, of 3 months to 17 years old during the French summer school holidays (from 29/06 to 31/08/19). During the “P’tits loups” stays: children of 3 months to -6 years old (from 22 to 29/06).
From Monday to Friday, in the morning, the afternoon and/or an evening and 3 continuous days (40h / week minimum)
The children's clubs are free and supervised by certified organizers.
Lacanau, renowned the world over for its surf spots and the quality waves that break on its sandy beaches...No holiday in Lacanau is complete without getting a taste of its "flagship" sport (for a supplement)!
WE LOVE: The Lacanau Pro (August). But the region is also served by miles of cycle trails making holidays easy...no need for a car during your stay!
• By road: GPS: N 44°59’32.928” – O 1°11’53.138”
• By train: Bordeaux SNCF station (60 km) then shuttle to Lacanau Océan. Ask stop "Office de Tourisme" . Possibility of transfer to the residence upon reservation with the residence. Taxi: Michel Zurdo, Phone number: +33 (0)5 56 03 20 39
• By plane: Bordeaux-Mérignac airport. Phone number: +33 (0)5 56 34 50 50
they run from 5 p.m. on the 1st day to 10 a.m. on the last day.
Short stays and weekends 1 to 3 nights: they run from 5 p.m. on the 1st day to 2 p.m. on the last day.
If you arrive before 5 p.m., we will welcome you but you won't be able to lodge in your accommodation.
If you plan to arrive after 8 p.m. or if you are late, please inform the holiday village 0033 (0) 556 03 20 50
The reception is open from 8 am to 2 pm and from 5 pm to 8 pm.
You will find a shop with regional products, post card, games board and loan rackets.
Breakfast: 7.30 a.m. -10 a.m. during school holidays and 7.30-9.30 outside school holidays
Lunch: 12 p.m. -1.30 p.m.
Dinner: 7.30 p.m. - 8.30 p.m.
Picnic baskets possible on request at reception the day before.
Water and wine included
The end-of-stay housekeeping is included in the rate.
Bed linen, towels
Bedding is provided (sheets, blankets or duvets) with the bathroom linen
However, do not forget your bath towels for the swimming pool !
Laundry with supplement and iron.
At your disposal for babies
Cots available on request. You will find baths at reception and high chairs in the restaurant
Your pets are not allowed (except guide dogs), for health and safety reasons.
A deposit of €80 per family is requested on arrival.
• Dune of the Pyla
• The Lighthouse of Cordouan
• The Arcachon basin and the "Route de l’huître"
• The vineyard in Médoc
• The mill of Vensac
• The Ornithological Park of Teich
• The church of St Estephe
• The Basilica of Our Lady of the End of Terres - Soulac
• The Fort Médoc in Cussac
Adult week full board
Free - 3 month
from 1st day diner to the 8th day breakfast
+ 16 year
- 16 year
- 11 year
- 6 year
3 month to
- 3 year
|from 27/09/2019 to 05/10/2019||427 €||259 €||259 €||259 €||Free|
|from 05/10/2019 to 12/10/2019||319 €||235 €||235 €||99 €||Free|
|from 19/10/2019 to 02/11/2019||319 €||235 €||235 €||98 €||98 €|
|from 11/04/2020 to 02/05/2020||329 €||245 €||245 €||98 €||98 €|
Possibility of short stays outside French school holidays: from 31/08 to 5/10 and from 12 to 19/10/19
Rate per night:
- 1 to 3 night : €67/adult night and over 16s, €43/3-16 year olds from 5 p.m. on first day to 2 p.m. on second day (lunch)
- 4 nights and more : €61/adult night and over 16s, €37/3-16 year olds from 5 p.m. on first day to 10 a.m. on last day
Fortnight promotional offer: 10% off a stay of 2 consecutive weeks and over
Price includes : full board from dinner on the first day to breakfast on the last day (lunch for weekends with full board), access to the facilities, wifi access, adult entertainments and children’s clubs (according to period), bedding (sheets, duvet or blankets), and bathroom linen (remember to bring your own bath towels for the swimming-pool and spa), end-of-stay housekeeping, beds, baths and highchairs for babies.
Price does not include : membership (valid from 1/11 to 31/10 of following year), VTF cancellation insurance: 3% of amount of stay (€25 minimum), bar tabs and personal expenses, bath towels, daily housekeeping of your accommodation, tourist tax.
The price are given subject to mistakes or omission.
To look at our booking conditions.
If you do not have a customer account or do not want to log in, go directly to the "Participants in the Stay" step or if you have forgotten your password, click here.
The full board weekly stay from 28/09 to 5/10
427) for an adult
€189 from 3 to 15 years old
Free under 3 years old
• On the edge of dunes, direct access to the ocean