Search in progress Please wait a moment
Rechercher et réserver vos prochaines vacances
summer from 23/01/2021 to 06/11/2021
Route de Combertault - 21200 Levernois
Tél : +33 (0)3 80 26 80 48 • Fax : +33 (0)3 80 22 81 email@example.com
Starting from 413€ the week in rent
Holidays amid the vines in Burgundy...
3km from the historic centre at Beaune, capital of the Grands Vins and Bourguignon gastronomy, the holiday residence is on the edge of the golf course of Beaune-Levernois and welcomes you in a calm and verdant setting, in the heart of the Bourguignon vineyards.
70 apartments with private garden on ground floor or equipped balcony, served by lifts, with a large living-room with kitchen corner (ceramic hob, hood, dishwasher, microwave, electric coffee maker), dining room/sitting-room with double truckle bed, bathroom, flat-screen TV, TNT channels.
• 30 apartments 2 bedrooms 4 pers. (app. 30 to 40m²): 1 bedroom with 1 double bed or 2 single beds.
• 31 apartments 2 bedrooms 6 pers. (app. 45m²): 1 bedroom with 1 double bed or 2 single beds, 1 cabin with 2 bunk beds.
• 9 apartments 3 bedrooms 6 pers. (app. 40 to 48m²): 2 bedrooms, one with double bed, the other with two single beds, and one additional bathroom.
Number of accessible accommodation units: 3 disabled accommodations
Ground floor accommodation fully accessible. Suitable for wheelchair users.
Terrace accessible from two large bay windows.
Fully accessible bathroom. A low unit for greater comfort is missing but if it is installed, the bathroom immediately becomes smaller.
The lift allows access to the communal areas. However, it is difficult to type in the entrance code and enter the vestibule (if unaccompanied.)
Breakfast room very small; impossible to receive wheelchair users.
"Disabled" parking spaces allowing easy access in winter and summer.
The person can go to the swimming-pool easily, but it is difficult to enter the water alone.
Wheelchair users are generally satisfied, the apartment is spacious and allows independence.
MARK (On a scale of 0 to 4):
VTF services offered :
• End-of stay housekeeping (except kitchen) and TV rental, bathroom linen provided.
VTF services with participation
• Buffet breakfast: €9/pers. of over 6 years old, €5/child of 3 to 6 years old, free for under 3s.
• Bicycle hire (road book provided) : with or without guide (on reservation and according to availability)
• Oenology event at the Château de Pommard, a visit combining history, art and wine tasting
• Wine sensations: tasting lesson at Beaune
• Discounted rates on tickets to the Château de Meursault and Cassissium.
If you don't feel like cooking...
3 restaurants are based in the village of Levernois... Fine establishments that we recommend!
• Le Bistrot du bord de l’eau (Brasserie of the Hostellerie de Levernois, luxury hotel) : +33 3 80 24 73 58
• l’ô à la bouche : +33 3 80 20 01 40 - Menus : lo-a-la-bouche.fr
• La Garaudière : + 33 3 80 22 47 70 - Menus : lagaraudiere.fr
Golf: come and discover the pleasures of golf at Levernois! With its 9 lakes and series of white sand bunkers harmoniously laid out, this course is both technical for seasoned players and easy for beginners, thanks to a variety of tees making it possible to create courses of varying length.
• By car : GPS: N 46°59’41.287” – E 4°52’49.72”
• By train: Dijon TGV station (46 km), Beaune TGV station (5 km)
• By plane: Dijon airport (45 km), Lyon Saint-Exupéry airport (150 km), Paris airport (312 km)
Accomodations are available saturday from 5 pm (first catering: dinner in full board) to saturday 10 am, day of departure (last catering: breakfeast in full board). If you arrive before 5 pm, we will welcome you but you won't be able to lodge in your accommodation. If you plan to arrive after 8 pm or if you are late, please inform the holiday village. A cold meal tray could be offered.
Special weekend (2 to 4 days): accommodations are available the first day from 5 pm (first catering: dinner) to the last day 11 am
Welcome: you will find in your accommodation a welcoming book with informations about the area and the holiday village. A briefing following by a short drink will be proposed at the begining of your stay.
Reception: the reception is open from 8 am to 2 pm and from 5 pm to 8 pm. You will find a shop with regional products, post card, local news paper to borrow and products from VTF (cap, umbrella, backpack, hat, windbreaker...)
Bed linen, towels
• Bedding is provided (sheets, blankets or duvets).
• Towels are provided.
• Laundry with supplement and iron.
• animals are allowed.
• A financial deposit is requested (€45/week, €8/day) for the disinfection of the accommodation after departure.
• Vaccination record required. Maximum of one animal per family, except for dogs of Pit Bull and Rottweiler type which may be dangerous to others (categories 1 and 2) and/or animals not considered as pets. They must be kept on a lead and cannot under any circumstances access the communal areas.
A deposit of €250 per family is requested on arrival.
In addition, on your file.
• Buffet breakfast: €9 / adult and 6 years old, €5 / child 3 to 6 years old, free - 3 years old.
• Chalon sur Saône
• the Castles
- Castle of Pommard
- Castle of Meursault
- Castle of La Rochepot
- Castle of Sully
|let from 5 p.m. on 1st day to 10 a.m. on last day||4 pers. (30-40m2)||6 pers. (45m2)||6 pers. (48m2)|
|from 05/03/2021 to 02/04/2021
from 26/09/2021 to 06/11/2021
|1-3 nights||99 €||109 €||129 €|
|4 nights and +||69 €||79 €||99 €|
|from 03/01/2021 to 05/03/2021||1-3 nights||89 €||99 €||125 €|
|4 nights and +||59 €||69 €||95 €|
|from 02/04/2021 to 28/05/2021
from 02/07/2021 to 29/08/2021
|1-3 nights||149 €||169 €||199 €|
|4 nights and +||99 €||119 €||149 €|
|from 28/05/2021 to 02/07/2021
from 29/08/2021 to 26/09/2021
|1-3 nights||129 €||149 €||179 €|
|4 nights and +||79 €||99 €||129 €|
Prices include: let of the 1st day 5 p.m. to the last day 10 a.m. for the week stays and the last day 11a.m. for the short stays, infrastructure access, Internet wireless access, entertainment for adult during the day and evenings, kids club (according to period), towels (bring your own for the swimming pool), bed linen (sheets, cover or duvet), bed, end-of-stay cleaning, TV, bathtub and high chair for babies.
Prices do not include: personal expenses, membership: €40/family and €20/individual, VTF cancellation insurance: 3% of the price (minimum €30), local tourism taxes, breakfast buffet €9/ adult - 5€ / children 3 - 6 years old and free for children - 3 years, pets €45/week, €8/day, deposit €250
The price are given subject to mistakes or omission.
To look at our booking conditions.
If you do not have a customer account or do not want to log in, go directly to the "Participants in the Stay" step or if you have forgotten your password, click here.