Search in progress Please wait a moment
Rechercher et réserver vos prochaines vacances
summer from 12/05/2021 to 16/10/2021
4 et 6 avenue du Dr Jalibert - 66820 Vernet les Bains
Tél : +33 (0)4 68 05 52 60 • Fax : +33 (0)4 68 05 52 email@example.com
Starting from 322€ the week in rent
Your family holidays at Vernet les Bains
At 650m of altitude the holiday village is based in the heart of a chestnut plantation and at the foot of the Canigou, the ideal starting point for many hikes. Take advantage of your full-board or half-board stay to spend a moment of relaxation in Vernet.
"Clair Canigou" village side
• 55 bedrooms for 2 to 3 pers. including some communicating to form accommodation units for 4/5 persons, all served by lift
"Les Balcons du Canigou" residence side
60 apartments with equipped kitchen corner (2 ceramic hobs, refrigerator, microwave) and full bathroom facilities, served by lift and have private car park.
• 3 studios for 2 pers. (approx 27 m2): 1 main room with 1 couple's bed, terrace.
• 44 apartments of 2 rooms for 3/4 pers. (approx 37 m2): 1 single bed + 1 pull-out bed for a child/teenager in the sitting-room, one bedroom with 1 couple's bed.
• 13 apartments of 3 rooms for 5/6 pers. (approx 47 m2) : 1 single bed + 1 pull-out bed for a child/teenager in the sitting-room, one bedroom with 1 couple's bed, one bedroom with 2 single beds.
3 disabled rooms and 1 Disabled apartments
Disabled bedrooms in the village have poor accessibility although the bathrooms are properly equipped.
Residence apartments easier but non-accessible bathrooms.
Lifts allow circulation to the communal areas in each living area, but it can be difficult and require assistance.
3 "disabled" parking spaces with easy access to the living area.
MARK (On a scale of 0 to 4)
1 : NOT RECOMMENDED
VTF services with participation
• Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner for lets
• Wickerwork introductory workshop during school holidays
• Massage and chromatotherapy sessions by appointment
VTF welcomes children of 3 months to 17 years old during the French summer school holidays (from 26/06 to 28/08).From Monday to Friday, in the morning, the afternoon and/or an evening and 3 continuous days* (40h / week minimum) (*Half-board and letting : childcare at mealtimes is possible for a supplement to be paid on site.)
The children's clubs are free and supervised by certified organizers.
Except French school holidays (from 30/04 to 26/06 and from 28/08 to 25/09/21):
• By car : GPS: N 42°33’16.047”- E 2°23’13.58”
• By train: Perpignan train station and taxi or bus
• By plane: Perpignan airport (40 km) and rent a car or taxi
they run from 5 p.m. on the 1st day to 10 a.m. on the last day.
Short stays and weekends 1 to 3 nights: they run from 5 p.m. on the 1st day to 2 p.m. on the last day.
If you arrive before 5 p.m., we will welcome you but you won't be able to lodge in your accommodation.
If you plan to arrive after 8 p.m. or if you are late, please inform the holiday village 0033 (0) 468 05 52 60.
The reception is open from 8 am to 2 pm and from 5 pm to 8 pm.
You will find a shop with regional products, post card, games board and loan rackets.
Breakfast: 7.30 a.m. -10 a.m.
Lunch: 12 p.m. -1.30 p.m.
Dinner: 7.30 p.m. - 8.30 p.m.
Picnic baskets possible on request at reception the day before.
Water and wine included
Half board : includes breakfast and dinner.
Rental: takeaway food is offered, with the option to take meals in the restaurant for a supplement and on reservation.
For full-board, the end-of-stay housekeeping is included in the rate.
For rental, maintenance of your accommodation is at your expense for the duration of the stay. We offer you a housekeeping service at the end of the stay on the site, we advise you to choose it at the time of booking. (€40)
Bed linen, towels
Bedding is provided (sheets, blankets or duvets) along with in full-board the bathroom linen
However, do not forget your bath towels for your relaxation time in our sauna and the swimming pool !
Laundry with supplement and iron.
At your disposal for babies
Cots available on request. You will find baths at reception and high chairs in the restaurant
Your pets are not allowed (except guide dogs), for health and safety reasons.
A deposit of €80 ("Clair Canigou") per family is requested on arrival, and 250€ ("Les Balcons du Canigou") per apartment.
• Heritage House - Vernet les Bains
• Géological museum - Vernet les Bains
• The old Village - Vernet les Bains
• Casino Park - Vernet les Bains
• The Abbey - Saint Martin du Canigou - 49 km
• The ramparts - Villefranche de Conflent - 8 km
• The church of Sainte Marie - Corneilla de Conflent - 3 km
• The animal Park - Casteil - 3 km
• Caves of the Grand Canalettes - Villefranche de Conflent - 8 km
• The little yellow Train - Villefranche de Conflent - 8 km
|short stays* outside
French school holidays
|Adult and over 16s||3 - 16 years old|
|from 30/04/2021 to 8/05/2021, from 15/05/2021 to 6/06/2021, from 28/08/2021 to 25/09/2021||4 nights** and +||65 €||39 €|
|1 - 3 nights*||71 €||45 €|
*1 to 3 night : from 5 p.m. on first day to 2 p.m. on second day (lunch)
**4 nights and more : from 5 p.m. on first day to 10 a.m. on last day
Fortnight promotional offer: 10% off a stay of 2 consecutive weeks and over with full board
Price includes : full board from dinner on the first day to breakfast on the last day (lunch for weekends with full board), access to the facilities, wifi access, adult entertainments and children’s clubs (according to period), bedding (sheets, duvet or blankets), and bathroom linen (remember to bring your own bath towels for the swimming-pool), end-of-stay housekeeping, beds, baths and highchairs for babies.
Price does not include : membership (valid from 1/11 to 31/10 of following year), VTF cancellation insurance: 3% of amount of stay (€30 minimum), bar tabs and personal expenses, bath towels, daily housekeeping of your accommodation, tourist tax, deposit €80, supplement single room €15/night.
Supplement in apartment: + 5%
The price are given subject to mistakes or omission.
To look at our booking conditions.
If you do not have a customer account or do not want to log in, go directly to the "Participants in the Stay" step or if you have forgotten your password, click here.