Search in progress Please wait a moment
Rechercher et réserver vos prochaines vacances
winter from 17/12/2022 to 04/03/2023see description summer
238, route de Clapeyto - Hameau de Brunissard - 05350 Arvieux
Tél : +33 (0)4 92 46 76 19 • Fax : +33 (0)4 92 46 79 email@example.com
Family holidays in the snow in the Hautes Alpes
The Arvieux valley is part of the Parc Naturel Régional du Queyras. In a magnificent setting with exceptional snowfall, the little village of Arvieux offers you:
• 56km of pistes for cross-country skiing through larch and pine forests,
• 18km of alpine skiing resorts, ideal for family skiing with something for everybody,
• Nordic or snowshoe hiking, off-piste skiing to discover the peaks of the Queyras
At 1,790m of altitude, at the foot of the Col de l’Izoard, the VTF holiday village is based in the Hameau de Brunissard.
• 52 bedrooms for 2, 4 and 6 pers.
1 Disabled bedroom
Disabled-access bedroom allowing wheelchair use, easy access to outside through bay windows. Accessible bathroom allowing a wheelchair user to be independent.
Access to the restaurant, reception, and outdoor terrace is on the same level. To access the lounge with fireplace: 3 steps. The village is disabled-friendly but the outdoor environment is not really suitable for wheelchairs.
"Disabled" parking space for easy access in summer. In winter, snow makes wheelchair access more complicated.
MARK (On a scale of 0 to 4)
2,5 : NOT RECOMMENDED WITHOUT ACCOMPANYING PERSON
Service Plus, the VTF snowshoeing label:
- list of routes (various lengths and difficulties): marked and adapted for snowshoeing. IGN card, guided hikes, map of routes listed available at reception,
- equipment hire on site (while stocks last): snowshoes and boots, hiking sticks, or agreements with renters at the resort at discounted rates, strage room on site,
- equipment hire: rucksack, compass and binoculars (while stocks last),
- guides: a list of guides is available at reception along with the rates
VTF welcomes children of 3 to 12 years old during Christmas and New Year and during the February school holidays. From sunday to Friday.
The children's clubs are free and supervised by certified organizers.
ESF skiing lessons: Whenever possible, our events organizers accompany children in the ESF skiing lessons during the French school holidays
• By car: GPS : N 44°47’38’’ E 6°43’39.194’’
• By train: Mont Dauphain station then taxi (30 km).
they run from 5 p.m. on the 1st day to 10 a.m. on the last day.
Short stays and weekends 1 to 3 nights: they run from 5 p.m. on the 1st day to 2 p.m. on the last day.
If you arrive before 5 p.m., we will welcome you but you won't be able to lodge in your accommodation.
If you plan to arrive after 8 p.m. or if you are late, please inform the holiday village 0033 (0) 492 46 76 19
The reception is open from 8 am to 2 pm and from 5 pm to 8 pm.
You will find a shop with regional products, post card, games board and loan rackets.
Breakfast: 8 a.m. -10 a.m.
Lunch: 12 p.m. -1.30 p.m.
Dinner: 7.00 p.m. - 8.30 p.m.
Picnic baskets possible on request at reception the day before.
Water and wine included
The end-of-stay housekeeping is included in the rate.
Bed linen, towels
Bedding is provided (sheets, blankets or duvets) along with in full-board the bathroom linen
However, do not forget your bath towels for your relaxation time in our sauna !
Laundry with supplement and iron.
At your disposal for babies
Cots available on request. You will find baths at reception and high chairs in the restaurant
Your pets are not allowed (except guide dogs), for health and safety reasons.
A deposit of €80 per family is requested on arrival.
From the Queyras to the Devoluy, from the Briançonnais to the Vallonite, the Hautes Alpes offer more than 30 skiable areas. You can enjoy Skiing in all its forms (even ski gliding!) in an authentic atmosphere of chalets, mountain pastures and toboggan rides.
The ski resort of Arvieux has ski-wheelchairs for the disabled.
. 1 650 to 2 106 m altitude
. 5 ski lifts for all levels, 1 chairlift, 1 snow line for toddlers
. 18 km of ski pistes
. Snow blowers
. You can also enjoy the 120 km of slopes of the Domaine du Queyras, divided into 5 village resorts.
56 km of ski pistes
Closing date of the Arvieux station (according to snowfall) : end of March
• The Queyras Regional Nature Park
• Mont Dauphin - 26 km
• Guillestre - 28 km
• Fort Queyras - 9 km
• Saint Véran - 30 km
• The House of Nature in Abries - 18 km
• The house of Costume in Abries - 18 km
• The Old Traditional House of saint veran - 28 km
• Museum "Le Soum" in St-Véran - 28 km
• The former copper mine in St Véran - 28 km (navette)
• The silver mines - 40 km
• The Muséoscope of the lake of Serre-Ponçon - 79 km
Price includes: full board from dinner on the first day to breakfast on the last day (lunch for weekends with full board), access to the site facilities, WiFi access, bedding (sheets, duvet or blankets) and bathroom linen (remember to bring your own bath towels for the fitness centre, spa or sauna), adult entertainments and children’s clubs (according to period), beds, baths and highchairs for babies, end-of-stay housekeeping.
Price does not include: membership (valid from 1/11 to 31/10 of following year), VTF cancellation insurance: 3% of amount of stay (€30 minimum), bar tabs and personal expenses, bath towels, daily housekeeping of your accommodation, tourist tax.
Rates for ski lifts and equipment hire (indicative rates 2021)
Equipment hire : Alpine skiing and cross-country skiing at the resort, from 2 VTF-approved renters at discounted rates (approx. 10% discount).
Rates, minus discount for 6 days : €93 to €122/adult and €39 to €47/child
Proof of residence at the holiday village entitles you to a discount of up to 10% off the 6-day pass:
• Adult : €142/6 days (instead of €158)
• Children 6 -11 years old and over 70s : €116/6 days (instead of €129)
• Free under 5s and over 75s (provide proof)
Cross-country skiing and snowshoe walks leaving from the holiday village.
Cross-country skiing electronic passes on sale 200m from the holiday village.
ESF skiing lessins: Pre-book your lessons online : http://arvieux.esf.net stating that you are staying at the “VTF Esquirousses” to receive a discount of €6 refunded on arrival by the ESF.
Closing date of the Arvieux station : end of march according to snowfall