Search in progress Please wait a moment
Rechercher et réserver vos prochaines vacances
winter from 19/12/2020 to 08/05/2021see description summer
139 route des Drus - 74400 Chamonix
Tél : +33 (0)4 50 53 20 17 • Fax : +33 (0)4 50 53 17 firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting from 349€ adult week in full board
At Cham', ski right across from the Mont Blanc range.
The skiable area of Chamonix is divided into 4 domains: Les Grands Montets, Brévent/Flégère, Domaine de Balme, and Les Houches. In total, over 50 pistes for all levels of skier! In the Chamonix valley, you can:
• ski the white valley,
• ascend the Aiguille du Midi by cable-car,
• take a ride in the little train of Le Montenvers
• discover the ice sea!
At 1,050m of altitude, 15 minutes on foot from the centre of Chamonix, the residence is based in the Plaine des Praz, close to the various skiable areas served by free shuttles.
• 40 bedrooms for 2 to 5 pers. across 2 chalets, including one served by a lift.
Number of accessible accommodation units: 2 disabled bedrooms
The PRM bedrooms are easy to move around. Accessible bathrooms allowing the independence of the disabled person. Easy access to the balcony.
Lift for access to the bedrooms and therefore to the communal areas (bar, reception, dining room etc.). Access to the fitness centre and the swimming-pool is facilitated by an accessible outdoor path. The environment allows easy use of wheelchairs.
3 disabled parking spaces with easy access, summer and winter, to the holiday village.
The swimming-pool foot-bath is accessible.
MARK (On a scale of 0 to 4):
VTF services with participation
- Massage sessions with oils, korean massage and reflexology on site and by appointment.
- Ticket dispenser for ski lifts on site.
- Ski Equipment hire on site
Service Plus, the VTF snowshoeing label:
- list of routes (various lengths and difficulties): marked and adapted for snowshoeing. IGN card, guided hikes, map of routes listed available at reception,
- equipment hire on site (while stocks last): snowshoes and boots, hiking sticks, or agreements with renters at the resort at discounted rates, strage room on site,
- equipment hire: rucksack, compass and binoculars (while stocks last),
- guides: a list of guides is available at reception along with the rates
VTF welcomes children of 3 to -6 years old all the season long and of 6 to -12 years old during the French school holidays. From Sunday to Friday.
The children's clubs are free and supervised by certified organizers.
ESF skiing lessons: Whenever possible, our events organizers accompany children from 4 to 12 years old in the morning ESF skiing lessons during the French school holidays (excepted Easter, according to snowfall) for the novice and the "1rst star" level.
• By car : GPS: N 45°56’10.946” – E 6°52’48.907”
• By train: SNCF station of Chamonix - Mont Blanc, then taxi (Phone number: +33 (0)4 50 53 13 94)
• By plane: Geneva airport then shuttle (SAT Company phone number: +33 (0)4 50 78 05 33)
they run from 5 p.m. on the 1st day to 10 a.m. on the last day.
Short stays and weekends 1 to 3 nights: they run from 5 p.m. on the 1st day to 2 p.m. on the last day.
If you arrive before 5 p.m., we will welcome you but you won't be able to lodge in your accommodation.
If you plan to arrive after 8 p.m. or if you are late, please inform the holiday village 0033 (0) 450 53 20 17
The reception is open from 8 am to 2 pm and from 5 pm to 8 pm.
You will find a shop with regional products, post card, games board and loan rackets.
Breakfast: 8 a.m. -10 a.m.
Lunch: 12 p.m. -1.30 p.m.
Dinner: 7.30 p.m. - 8.30 p.m.
Picnic baskets possible on request at reception the day before.
Water and wine included
Half board : includes breakfast and dinner.
The end-of-stay housekeeping is included in the rate.
Maintenance of your accommodation is at your expense for the duration of the stay.
Bed linen, towels
Bedding is provided (sheets, blankets or duvets) along with in full-board the bathroom linen
However, do not forget your bath towels for your relaxation time in our sauna !
Laundry with supplement and iron.
At your disposal for babies
Cots available on request. You will find baths at reception and high chairs in the restaurant
Your pets are not allowed (except guide dogs), for health and safety reasons.
A deposit of €80 per family is requested on arrival.
Chamonix hosted the Winter Olympic Games in 1924. Since then it has kept up with the times, while retaining its authenticity. Mont Blanc country centres on a regal mountain summit dominating the mountains of Europe with its 4,807m of altitude. This magical and spellbinding place can be summed up in one word only: beautiful! A paradise of powder snow and snow sports, Chamonix offers great skiing for all levels, in a dream setting.
• Use the free resort shuttle to reach the skiable areas and their 4 resorts offering a wide variety of varied pistes of all levels.
950m to 3,330m altitude
160 km of ski pistes
65 ski lifts
37 km of ski pistes
Argentière: 3 pistes
Chamonix: 4 pistes
Closing date of the last station (Les Grands Montets, according to snowfall) 3/05/21
• The Alpin Museum- Chamonix
• Area Tairraz and Museum of crystals- Chamonix
• Aiguille du Midi cable car - Panoramic Mont-Blanc lift
• Train of Montenvers - Sea of Ice
• Zoo of the Merlet - Les Houches
• Museum of the Haut Val d’Arly - Megève
• Center of the mountain's nature - Sallanches
• House of watchmaking and bar turning techniques - Cluses
Adult week full board
Free - 1 year
from 1st day diner to the 8th day breakfast
+ 16 year
- 16 year
- 11 year
- 6 year
- 3 year
|from 19/12/2020 to 26/12/2020||459 €||413 €||367 €||275 €||92 €|
|from 26/12/2020 to 02/01/2021||R3*||660 €||594 €||528 €||396 €||132 €|
|from 02/01/2021 to 09/01/2021||349 €||249 €||249 €||99 €||99 €|
|from 09/01/2021 to 16/01/2021||419 €||377 €||335 €||251 €||84 €|
|from 16/01/2021 to 23/01/2021||479 €||431 €||383 €||287 €||96 €|
|from 23/01/2021 to 06/02/2021||499 €||449 €||399 €||299 €||100 €|
|from 06/02/2021 to 13/02/2021||599 €||539 €||479 €||359 €||120 €|
|from 13/02/2021 to 27/02/2021||R3*||725 €||653 €||580 €||435 €||145 €|
|from 27/02/2021 to 06/03/2021||599 €||539 €||479 €||359 €||120 €|
|from 06/03/2021 to 13/03/2021||499 €||449 €||399 €||299 €||100 €|
|from 13/03/2021 to 20/03/2021||479 €||431 €||383 €||287 €||96 €|
|from 20/03/2021 to 27/03/2021||419 €||377 €||335 €||251 €||84 €|
|from 27/03/2021 to 10/04/2021||349 €||249 €||249 €||99 €||99 €|
|from 10/04/2021 to 17/04/2021||399 €||255 €||255 €||98 €||98 €|
|from 17/04/2021 to 01/05/2021||435 €||255 €||255 €||98 €||98 €|
|from 01/05/2021 to 08/05/2021||399 €||255 €||255 €||98 €||98 €|
Fortnight promotional offer: 10% off a stay of 2 consecutive weeks and over with full board
Free - 6 years from 10/04 to 8/05/21: Offer limited to 1 free per family. Next children (1 to 6 years): 98 €
Price includes: full board from dinner on the first day to breakfast on the last day, access to the site facilities, WiFi access, bedding (sheets, duvet or blankets) and bathroom linen (remember to bring your own bath towels for the sauna), adult entertainments and children’s clubs (according to period), beds, baths and highchairs for babies, end-of-stay housekeeping.
Price does not include: membership (valid from 1/11 to 31/10 of following year), VTF cancellation insurance: 3% of amount of stay (€25 minimum), bar tabs and personal expenses, bath towels, daily housekeeping of your accommodation, tourist tax.
Rates for ski lifts and equipment hire (indicative rates 2020)
Equipment hire on-site while stocks last
• Adult : €14 - €20/day, €65 - €105/6 days • Children : €7 - €10/day, €35 - €45/6 days
Ski lifts : 6-day passes "Chamonix-Le Pass" and "Mont Blanc Unlimited" are issued on-site at reception :
• Adult : €57/day, €285/6 days
• Children 5 -14 years old and 65-79 years old : €48.5/day, €243.3/6 days
• over 80s : €28.5/day, €142.5/6 days
ESF skiing lessons: information and bookings from the ESF +33 (0)4 50 53 22 57
Closing date of the last resort: in April according to snowfall
If you do not have a customer account or do not want to log in, go directly to the "Participants in the Stay" step or if you have forgotten your password, click here.