Search in progress Please wait a moment
Rechercher et réserver vos prochaines vacances
summer from 11/04/2020 to 05/09/2020
1070 chemin de la Croix de Vinchannes - 07260 Joyeuse
Tél : +33 (0)4 75 39 50 50 • Fax : +33 (0)4 75 39 95 email@example.com
Starting from 239€ the week in rent
Discover the Ardèche on a Summer holiday.
Between Aubenas and Vallon Pont d'Arc, at 380m of altitude and 2km from Joyeuse, the holiday village is based on a privileged site under the pines and chestnut trees, an open-air village for real nature lovers.
The open-air village will thrill lovers of unspoilt nature: book your holiday let in Ardèche!
• 45 mobile homes for 4/6 pers. with full bathroom facilities, 2 bedrooms, sitting-room/kitchenette, terrace
• 5 new mobile homes "comfort" (33m²) for 5/6 pers. with full bathroom facilities, 3 bedrooms, sitting-room/kitchenette, terrace
In summer :
• 19 cabanas for 4/5 pers. and 8 tents equipped for 5 pers. These 2 types of accommodation are equipped with electricity, refrigerator and hobs. Sink in cabanas but no bathroom facilities or water in the tents, use toilet/shower blocks.
No disabled accommodation: DISABLED WHEELCHAIR USERS CANNOT BE ACCOMMODATED
VTF services with participation in summer
• Takeaway catering 3 times a week minimum
• Mondays: in the morning, canoeing down the Gorges du Chassezac and in the evening, horse ride, crossing of the three rivers (Chassezac, Ardèche and Beaume)
VTF welcomes children of 3 to 17 years old during the French summer school holidays (from 4/07 to 29/08).
From Monday to Friday, in the morning, the afternoon and/or an evening (35h / week minimum).
The children's clubs are free and supervised by certified organizers.
• By road : GPS: N 44°29’34.224” – E 4°13’24.438”
• By train: Montélimar SNCF station then shuttle to Joyeuse (+33 (0)4 75 39 40 22, bus 4 servicing/day, 2 direct and 2 with a change at Aubenas) then taxi.
Montélimar SNCF station, phone number. : +33 (0)8 36 35 35 35 - Taxis at Joyeuse, phone number. : +33 (0)4 75 39 40 45 or +33 (0)4 75 39 49 59.
they run from 5 p.m. on the 1st day to 10 a.m. on the last day.
Short stays and weekends 1 to 3 nights: they run from 5 p.m. on the 1st day to 2 p.m. on the last day.
If you arrive before 5 p.m., we will welcome you but you won't be able to lodge in your accommodation.
If you plan to arrive after 8 p.m. or if you are late, please inform the holiday village 0033 (0) 475 39 50 50
The reception is open from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
There is no restaurant in the campsite. Take-away 3 times a week in summer. We don't allow individual barbecues (red zone). A communal barbecue is at your disposal.
Sale of bread in summer.
Maintenance of your accommodation is at your expense for the duration of the stay. We offer you a housekeeping service at the end of the stay on the site (27 to 40 € depending on the type of accommodation)
Bed linen, towels
Bedding is provided (sheets, blankets or duvets). We don't provide towels.
However, do not forget your bath towels for your relaxation time in the swimming pool !
Laundry with supplement and iron.
At your disposal for babies
Cots available on request.
• animals are allowed.
• A financial deposit is requested (€45) for the disinfection of the accommodation after departure.
• Vaccination record required. Maximum of one animal per family, except for dogs of Pit Bull and Rottweiler type which may be dangerous to others (categories 1 and 2) and/or animals not considered as pets. They must be kept on a lead and cannot under any circumstances access the communal areas.
A deposit of €80 per family is requested on arrival.
• The Cavern of the Pont d'Arc
• The Dolmens
• Le Golatjou
• The ramparts
• The Door of fours
• The Door of Portalet
• The Castle of Joyeuse
• Museum of chestnut
• The Silk Museum
• Exhibition Cave Chauvet-Pont d'Arc
• The Mount Gerbier-de-Jonc
• The causeway of the giants (the Devil's Bridge) in Thueyts
• The gorges of the Ardeche
• The wood of Païolive aux Vans
• L'Aven d'Orgnac
from 5 p.m. on 1st day to 10 a.m.
on last day
Mobile home "confort"
4 and 5 pers.
|from 04/07/2020 to 25/07/2020||885 €||1059 €||579 €||385 €|
|from 25/07/2020 to 01/08/2020||949 €||1099 €||619 €||420 €|
|from 01/08/2020 to 15/08/2020||969 €||1119 €||629 €||429 €|
|from 15/08/2020 to 22/08/2020||885 €||1059 €||579 €||385 €|
|from 22/08/2020 to 29/08/2020||529 €||629 €||299 €||249 €|
|Except French holidays school
from 11/04/2020 to
from 29/08/2020 to 06/09/2020
|4 nights and +||45 €/night||55€/night||-||-|
|1-3 nights||55 €/night||65€/night||-||-|
|from 27/06/2020 to 04/07/2020||8 D/7 N||379 €||479 €||239 €||199 €|
Price includes : let of the 1st day 17h to the last day 10h for the week stays and the last day 14h for the short stays, access to on-site facilities, wifi access, adult entertainments and children’s clubs (according to period), bedding (sheets, duvet or blankets), beds, baths and highchairs for babies.
Price does not include : membership (valid from 1/11 to 31/10 of following year), VTF cancellation insurance: 3% of amount of stay (€25 minimum), bar tabs and personal expenses, bathroom linen and bath towels, end-of-stay housekeeping (optional, for a supplement to be reserved on-site at reception, animals : €45/week, tourist tax.
The price are given subject to mistakes or omission.
To look at our booking conditions.
If you do not have a customer account or do not want to log in, go directly to the "Participants in the Stay" step or if you have forgotten your password, click here.