Search in progress Please wait a moment
Rechercher et réserver vos prochaines vacances
winter from 21/12/2019 to 18/04/2020see description summer
Doucy Valmorel: 3 ski resorts, one village full of charm
At the heart of the Alpine Massif of La Tarentaise, the ski resorts of Valmorel, Doucy-Combelouvière and Celliers offer an incomparable level of sunshine and scenery that will delight lovers of unspoilt mountain settings. The domain of Valmorel extends over 3,600ha, from 1,400 to 2,832m in altitude.
At 1,260m of altitude, the VTF "Les Carlines" is located at the bottom of the ski lift so you can join the Domaine de Valorel directly.
• 56 bedrooms for 2 to 5 persons with full bathroom facilities and balcony, some of which are served by lift (except top floor.)
Number of accessible accommodation units: 2 disabled bedrooms
The Disabled bedroom, on the ground floor, allows wheelchair use (but it may not be easy), easily accessible balcony. Accessible but not very spacious bathrooms.
Lift allowing easy access to all communal areas.
Parking spaces with easy access to the holiday village, even in winter.
The swimming-pool is equipped with a lift and a pool lift for entering the water.
MARK (On a scale of 0 to 4):
• Reception, bar with terrace with outdoor open fireplace, panoramic dining room, regional space, TV lounge, library, events room
• Free WiFi (reception and bar)
• covered and heated pool with glass walls and panoramic view of the valley and solarium,
• babyfoot and billiards
• fitness space (sauna,Turkish bath, spa)
• outdoor car park
• children's club free for 3 months to -6 year-olds all winter season long, and 6 to -12 years old during French school holidays
• free adult events
VTF services with participation:
- 6-day passes for sale on site
- Rental of quality ski equipment on site
Service Plus, the VTF snowshoeing label:
- list of routes (various lengths and difficulties): marked and adapted for snowshoeing. IGN card, guided hikes, map of routes listed available at reception,
- equipment hire on site (while stocks last): snowshoes and boots, hiking sticks, or agreements with renters at the resort at discounted rates, strage room on site,
- equipment hire: rucksack, compass and binoculars (while stocks last),
- guides: a list of guides is available at reception along with the rates
VTF welcomes children of 3 months to -6 years old all season long and children of 6 to -12 years old during French school holidays. From Sunday to Friday.
The children's clubs are free and supervised by certified organizers.
Skiing lessons: Our events organizers accompany children in the ESF skiing lessons.
“P’tits loups” stays (11 to 18/01 and 21 to 28/03): As an extra, 2 baby-sitting evenings at the club until 10p.m..
• By car : GPS: N 45°29’48.437” – E 6°27’12.502”
• By train: SNCF station of Moûtiers-Salins, then shuttle on book (+33 (0)4 79 24 06 94) or taxi (+33 (0)4 79 24 10 07)
• By plane: Lyon-St Exupéry or Chambéry-Voglans airports
they run from 5 p.m. on the 1st day to 10 a.m. on the last day.
If you arrive before 5 p.m., we will welcome you but you won't be able to lodge in your accommodation.
If you plan to arrive after 8 p.m. or if you are late, please inform the holiday village 0033 (0) 479 24 06 05
The reception is open from 8 am to 2 pm and from 5 pm to 8 pm.
You will find a shop with regional products, post card, games board and loan rackets.
Breakfast: 8 a.m. -10 a.m.
Lunch: 12 p.m. -1.30 p.m.
Dinner: 7.30 p.m. - 8.30 p.m.
Picnic baskets possible on request at reception the day before.
Water and wine included
The end-of-stay housekeeping is included in the rate.
Bed linen, towels
Bedding is provided (sheets, blankets or duvets) with the bathroom linen
However, do not forget your bath towels for your relaxation time in our spa and the swimming pool !
Laundry with supplement and iron.
At your disposal for babies
Cots available on request. You will find baths at reception and high chairs in the restaurant
Your pets are not allowed (except guide dogs), for health and safety reasons.
A deposit of €80 per family is requested on arrival.
From Valmorel to Doucy, in a magnificently wooded natural site, you can savour the pleasures of great skiing and discover a new resort, build on the model of a typical Savoyard village. Boasting the first large skiable area of Tarentaise, this small family resort situated at 1,260 of altitude, on a sunlit ridge facing the glaciers of La Vanoise, has plentiful snowfall.
1,300m to 2,500m altitude
165 km of ski pistes
90 pistes (8 black, 15 red, 32 blue, 28 green)
50 ski lifts
Valmorel 20 km of ski pistes and Doucy 4 km of ski pistes
Closing date of Doucy station (according to snowfall) 19/04/20
• Culturel heritage at Moûtiers - 16 km
• Culturel heritage at Aime - 30 km
• Champagny en Vanoise and the National Park of the Vanoise - 33 km
• Medieval city of Conflans - 35 km
• Albertville, "Art and History city" - 37 km
• The Peisey Nancroix Lead and Silver Mining Site - 44 km
• The Cornet of Roselend - 62 km
Adult week full board
Free - 3 month
from 1st day diner to the 8th day breakfast
+ 16 year
- 16 year
- 11 year
- 6 year
3 month to
- 3 year
|from 21/03/2020 to 28/03/2020||419 €||377 €||335 €||98 €||98 €|
|from 28/03/2020 to 04/04/2020||369 €||332 €||295 €||221 €||148 €|
|from 04/04/2020 to 18/04/2020||385 €||245 €||245 €||98 €||98 €|
€50 off your Christmas application (21-28/12/20)
Fortnight promotional offer: 10% off a stay of 2 consecutive weeks and over with full board
Free - 6 years from 11 to 18/01, from 21 tot 28/03 and from 4 to 18/04/20: Offer limited to 1 free per family. Next children (1 to 6 years): 98 €
IDduo (as a couple or with a friend) from 28/03 to 4/04/20, €599 (
€738) per week with full board for 2 adults
Price includes: full board from dinner on the first day to breakfast on the last day, access to the site facilities, WiFi access, bedding (sheets, duvet or blankets) and bathroom linen (remember to bring your own bath towels for the sauna), adult entertainments and children’s clubs (according to period), beds, baths and highchairs for babies, end-of-stay housekeeping.
Price does not include: membership (valid from 1/11 to 31/10 of following year), VTF cancellation insurance: 3% of amount of stay (€25 minimum), bar tabs and personal expenses, bath towels, daily housekeeping of your accommodation, tourist tax.
Rates for ski lifts and equipment hire (indicative rates)
Equipment hire on-site while stocks last
Good deal : reserve the "Résa Ski" pack at the same time as your stay to get a discount of up to 50%.
|Equipment hire 6 days||Adult||8 - 13 years old||children under 8s|
|on-site while stocks last||75€||49€||36€|
|Résa Ski Pack 21 to 28/12 and 21/03 to 4/04 (-50%)||37.5€||24.5€||18€|
|Résa Ski Pack Other periods (-10%)||68€||44€||32€|
Ski lifts : 6-day pass (Grand Domaine), issued on-site at reception.
Good deal : reserve the "Résa Ski" pack at the same time as your stay to get a discount of 25%.
6-day pass (rate deposit €3)
|Adult||5 - 13 years old||65 - 75 years old|
|issued on-site 21/12/19 to 4/04/20||239€||196€||215€|
|Résa Ski Pack 28/12/19 to 4/01/20, 8/02 to 7/03/20 (-5%)||227€||187€||204€|
|Résa Ski Pack 21 to 28/12/19, 7 to 14/03/20 (-10%)||215€||177€||194€|
|Résa Ski Pack 4/01 to 8/02, 14/03 to 4/04/20 (-25%)||180€||148€||162€|
ESF skiing lessons: information and bookings from the ESF +33 (0)4 79 24 22 38.
Closing date of the last resort: 19/04/20
The price are given subject to mistakes or omission.
To look at our booking conditions.
If you do not have a customer account or do not want to log in, go directly to the "Participants in the Stay" step or if you have forgotten your password, click here.