Search in progress Please wait a moment
Rechercher et réserver vos prochaines vacances
The first obstacle faced by holidaymakers is often the budget. VTF’s chosen status as part of the social economy means you don’t have to pay for “shareholders” and by choosing VTF, you can be sure that your “expenses” will go towards the service provided. And you’ll experience solidarity from the start thanks to our “family quotient” policy during school holidays.
Every time a brochure is published, all our rates have attached family offers and other advantages such as:
• 6-year olds go free for stays at Easter, All Saints and “P’tits Loups” stays,
• 50% discount from the third child onwards,
• IDfamilles with our IDfûtées,
• no supplement for single-parent families,
• “budget" week offers,
• holiday allowances accepted (CAF vouchers, holiday cheques etc.)
• partner discounts through your membership of the Fédérations, Mutuelles or CE membership.
In the past few years we have also introduced attractive “1st-minute” offers giving you a full choice of destination in addition to our “last-minute” offers with a more limited choice.